Links & Directory of Awesome Five Gallon Bucket How-To Projects
The Ultimate 5 Gallon Bucket Workmate – Workbench…
- Ultimate 5 Gallon Bucket Workmate / Workbench : (Demonstration & Notes)
- What You’ll Need and Additional Notes
- Making The Ultimate 5 Gallon Bucket Workmate : Part 1
- Making The Ultimate 5 Gallon Bucket Workmate : Part 2 (Coming Soon)
- Making The Ultimate 5 Gallon Bucket Workmate : Part 3 (Coming Soon)
- Making Accessories and Attachments For Your 5 Gallon Workmate (Coming Soon)
The idea isn’t new, but well presented and simplified at the above link.
Many locations throughout the internet show how to make this project; well presented at the above link and therefore chosen. Though yet another unique variation of the project is presented below and well instructed…
Another popular and very simple idea. You can find many self-explanatory images with no directions needed on how-to make such with a very simple Image Search, but the above video is well presented with a few twists on an old idea.
+ Additional 5 Gallon Potties on Pinterest
- The above listed project is one of those rare cases wherein metal is the preferred type of bucket; and in fact, it is necessary for that particular project.. However, the below project is another option wherein metal is not used, nor is plastic – on the final piece, but the plastic bucket is used to cast the mold…
- Rocket Stove – Concrete
Well presented with simple illustrations. More on the general topic below at the below link…
Lots of websites show how to make this. It’s generally a fun toy.
Help Us build an awesome Directory of Bucket Project Links…
by submitting great bucket projects that you come across throughout the net. We don’t discriminate. YouTube**, Pinterest**, Blogs**, Vimeo**… We don’t really care where it comes from. If it’s a cool project, well presented, not spammy or clickbait – or anything of that nature, good chance we will index it. Thank You!